Join us Tuesday, March 12th for our free webinar, Umbraco Meets YouTrack: From Bug Tracking Chaos to Issue Management. Umbraco’s Project Manager Sebastiaan Janssen will go through the wide range of YouTrack features he uses to easily stay on top of their product development.
We’ll be looking at:
- Doing complex search queries in seconds
- Using custom fields to support the community in contributing to the source
- Making the day more productive by using the command console and keyboard shortcuts
- Taking advantage of the Agile board to get an overview of the release at a glance
- Integrating the data from the tracker into our custom roadmap and release page, using some Knockout.js and the YouTrack API
- And more power user tips and tricks along the way
This free webinar will take place Tuesday, March 12th from 16:00 – 17:00 CET (Central European Time). Space is limited; please register now.
This webinar will be hosted by JetBrains Technical Evangelist Hadi Hariri, and Sebastiaan Janssen, Project Manager at Umbraco.
About Sebastiaan Janssen
Sebastiaan is a .NET developer and has recently started working as the project manager at Umbraco, one of the most deployed Web Content Management Systems on the Microsoft stack. Sebastiaan is originally from Holland but moved to Denmark for this new challenge a few months ago. Before his move he has been implementing websites using various content management systems on the .NET platform. He has been a very active contributor to Umbraco for years, doing talks atmany user groups and the yearly Umbraco conference called CodeGarden.
Keep tracking with pleasure!
JetBrains YouTrack Team