Datalore Team Plan: Collaborative Data Science in a Managed Cloud
Today, we are introducing our new Team plan, which is currently in Beta. The Datalore Team plan allows data-centric teams to create their accounts in seconds and start using Datalore without additional installation steps. The Team plan is all about simplifying and optimizing collaboration among data analysts and scientists within your organization. It’s a fully-managed data science platform that operates in the cloud hosted by JetBrains, offering an alternative to our existing Enterprise plan hosted on your infrastructure.
Kindly be aware that the Team Plan is tailored for organizational use and collaboration. For individual users, our Professional plan offers a dedicated solution to cater to your specific needs.
How is the Team plan different from the Datalore Professional plan?
Datalore Professional is an individual SaaS subscription, while the Team plan is a commercial SaaS subscription for organizations. Additionally, we propose the integration of team-centric features to enhance collaboration and optimize resource usage. These features include user management controls for team administrators, shared computing resources among team members, and access to team artifacts for team administrators, all contributing to resource optimization.
How is the Team plan different from the Datalore Enterprise plan?
Datalore Enterprise is an on-premises version of Datalore. It is hosted by a customer either in their private cloud or on premises. The Team plan is available in the cloud, where it is hosted and managed by JetBrains.
You can compare all the Datalore plans and select the most suitable for you and your team here.
Key features and benefits
Let’s delve into what makes the Team plan stand out:
- Effortless setup: One of the standout features of the Datalore Team plan is the concept of a managed cloud. Unlike the Enterprise plan, which requires installation on your own infrastructure, the Team plan offers the convenience of a fully managed data science platform in the cloud, hosted by JetBrains.
- Streamlined Resource Management: We understand that resources matter. The Team plan’s resource-based pricing ensures that you pay only for what you use. Allocate paid users and paid credits for access to powerful CPUs and GPUs as needed. Within the Team plan, all resources are collectively shared among team members.
- Flexible Customization: Tailor your plan to your team’s needs. Starting with a minimum of three users, you can easily adjust your subscription based on your team’s size and requirements.
- Enhanced Control: Administrators will appreciate the dedicated admin panel, which empowers you to manage access levels, safeguard sensitive data, and optimize team resources effortlessly.
The Team plan offers a straightforward pricing structure:
- Users: Each user subscription is priced at $35 per month for monthly plans and $30 per month for annual plans ($360 per year).
- Credits: Additional Datalore credits that you can spend on computation time on our powerful CPUs and GPUs can be purchased for the team on demand.
If you are interested in exploring the Team plan for your team, take advantage of a free 14-day trial. It enables you to experience the plan’s features and assess its suitability for your collaborative data analysis requirements.
If you have a personal license and wish to request the Team plan trial, please ensure you use a separate business email that is not connected to any other license.
The Datalore Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Finally Something Fun for Your Inbox – DataLead Season 1
a unique kind of newsletter – like a TV show but about data. Get ready to dive into the lives of our two DataLeaders, Sarita and José, as they navigate the data-related challenges of 2024.
What’s New in Datalore Enterprise 2023.6
Datalore Enterprise 2023.6 offers an improved UI, introduces OAuth authentication for Snowflake and BigQuery, and brings a number of other improvements and bug fixes.
Introducing the Revamped Datalore UI – Built for Focus
Today, we’re introducing a redesign that aims to make Datalore notebooks appear simpler, cleaner, and ultimately more zen.