dotTrace 4.5 Performance, dotCover 1.1 Released
- Reworked presentation of profiling results: Better aligned icons, overall clearer call trees, quick folding of irrelevant nodes.
- New options to estimate potential performance gains: More different ways to adjust time of a function and see how it would affect overall application performance.
- Analyzing the performance of a certain class along the lines of its API: You can now open all public methods of a class in a separate tab.
Read more about improvements in dotTrace 4.5 Performance, or watch this screencast:
dotCover 1.1 highlights include:
- Generating code coverage reports as XML, HTML, JSON, and XML for NDepend.
- Per-solution coverage settings.
- Code coverage analysis results can be directly requested from a TeamCity server to Visual Studio.
Get more details about the advantages of dotCover 1.1, or, once again, watch how the new dotCover works in the following screencast:
dotTrace 4.5 Performance comes as a free upgrade for all dotTrace 4.0 Performance users, as well as for all dotTrace 3.x customers who have purchased the product after December 17, 2008.
dotCover 1.1 is a free upgrade for all its existing customers.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Another Look into the Future with Rider’s Predictive Debugger
In the 2023.2 release cycle, we’ve introduced the Predictive Debugger in ReSharper, which gives you predictions about code paths and variables beyond the current execution pointer. We’ve written extensively about its advantages compared to alternative debugging strategies like thorough thinking, log…
Visualize Entity Framework Relationships and Additional Query Analysis in ReSharper 2023.3
A lot of teams are using Entity Framework or EF Core to work with their database. As an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM), it bridges objects in code to a relational database model, so that as a developer you don’t have to worry too much about the actual database. We all know: that’s not entirely tr…
Automatically Analyze ASP.NET Core Performance With Dynamic Program Analysis
Slow web pages may make your users or customers abandon your web application, even before they’ve had a proper look at it. You’ve likely also been frustrated working with a web application that is slow to load. The good news is that the latest versions of ReSharper and JetBrains Rider’s Dynamic P…
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…