Oredev License Raffle Winners!
We’ve recently got home from Oredev after having a great time talking with developers from all around Northern Europe, drawing pictures and shaping the geek fashion. This is one terrific conference and we’ll do our best to get there next year as well.
We have also invited attendees to take part in a license raffle at the booth, and we are now happy to announce the 10 lucky winners. Here they are:
- Magnus Kivi: IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate license
- Robert Broden: IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate license
- Alexander Tarnowski: IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate license
- Henrik Andersson: dotTrace Performance + Memory licenses
- Olle Jacobsen: dotTrace Performance + Memory licenses
- Erik Agren: dotTrace Performance + Memory licenses
- Shmuel Gershon: dotTrace Performance + Memory licenses
- Jens Ribbholm: ReSharper license
- Tommy Savela: ReSharper license
- Jukka Puranen: RubyMine license
Congratulations to those lucky devs who should receive their license certificates in a short while. Develop (and profile) with pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Boost Code Quality with Qodana and GitHub Actions
It’s been roughly half a year since we introduced Qodana to .NET in our blog post about how to elevate your C# code quality with Qodana. Since then, we’ve been quite busy! Qodana went out of preview and into GA. Furthermore, we greatly improved the integration with our IDEs, providing an effortless …
Critical Thinking in an AI-Powered World
Critical thinking techniques for use with JetBrains AI Assistant.
How To Use AI Assistant to Generate Test Data For .NET Applications
How To Use AI Assistant to Generate Test Data For .NET Applications for better unit tests.