ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3 Early Access Program kicks off
ReSharper Ultimate tools have just entered yet another pre-release cycle: please welcome ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3 EAP!
Here’s a few things that the first 2017.3 EAP build adds:
- Updated code formatter, including new formatting options and fixes, notably for C# and HTML, as well as control of formatting settings via file masks from .editorconfig and via comments.
- New typing assists for multi-line comments and chained method calls in C#.
- C# 7 support extended with a code generation action that creates deconstructors from selected fields or properties.
- Better presentation of Find Usages results with regard to multi-line method invocations.
- New context actions, code inspections, and formatting options, as well as language support improvements in ReSharper C++.
- Support for async/await and Tasks, as well as reworked backtrace presentation in dotTrace.
We’ll keep you updated as new builds are published, and we’ll talk about significant updates in more detail. Meanwhile, please download ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3 EAP.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Another Look into the Future with Rider’s Predictive Debugger
In the 2023.2 release cycle, we’ve introduced the Predictive Debugger in ReSharper, which gives you predictions about code paths and variables beyond the current execution pointer. We’ve written extensively about its advantages compared to alternative debugging strategies like thorough thinking, log…
Visualize Entity Framework Relationships and Additional Query Analysis in ReSharper 2023.3
A lot of teams are using Entity Framework or EF Core to work with their database. As an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM), it bridges objects in code to a relational database model, so that as a developer you don’t have to worry too much about the actual database. We all know: that’s not entirely tr…
Automatically Analyze ASP.NET Core Performance With Dynamic Program Analysis
Slow web pages may make your users or customers abandon your web application, even before they’ve had a proper look at it. You’ve likely also been frustrated working with a web application that is slow to load. The good news is that the latest versions of ReSharper and JetBrains Rider’s Dynamic P…
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…