ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3 Early Access Program kicks off
ReSharper Ultimate tools have just entered yet another pre-release cycle: please welcome ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3 EAP!
Here’s a few things that the first 2017.3 EAP build adds:
- Updated code formatter, including new formatting options and fixes, notably for C# and HTML, as well as control of formatting settings via file masks from .editorconfig and via comments.
- New typing assists for multi-line comments and chained method calls in C#.
- C# 7 support extended with a code generation action that creates deconstructors from selected fields or properties.
- Better presentation of Find Usages results with regard to multi-line method invocations.
- New context actions, code inspections, and formatting options, as well as language support improvements in ReSharper C++.
- Support for async/await and Tasks, as well as reworked backtrace presentation in dotTrace.
We’ll keep you updated as new builds are published, and we’ll talk about significant updates in more detail. Meanwhile, please download ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3 EAP.