ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3.1 bug-fix update is here
Today, we invite you to download the first bug-fix build for ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3 release – ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3.1.
This bug-fix update resolves the following issues:
- ReSharper Build couldn’t build a project if MSBuild was installed as part of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1 (RSRP-472694).
- Inconsistent default state around ‘Inconsistent Naming‘ inspection (RSRP-472812).
- A false positive for NUnit TestCase (RSRP-472787).
- Unit test coverage highlighting is not shown for projects targeting .NET Framework 3.5 and lower (DCVR-9525).
- False “Cannot convert type” error for Promise in TypeScript.
- Find Usages did not process bodies of #define macros when looking for textual occurrences (RSCPP-24977).
- “Remove unused parameter” quick-fix was broken in C++ (RSCPP-25094).
Download the build from our site or via Toolbox App, or run ReSharper | Help | Check for updates right in Visual Studio.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!