ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3.1 bug-fix update is here
Today, we invite you to download the first bug-fix build for ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3 release – ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3.1.
This bug-fix update resolves the following issues:
- ReSharper Build couldn’t build a project if MSBuild was installed as part of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1 (RSRP-472694).
- Inconsistent default state around ‘Inconsistent Naming‘ inspection (RSRP-472812).
- A false positive for NUnit TestCase (RSRP-472787).
- Unit test coverage highlighting is not shown for projects targeting .NET Framework 3.5 and lower (DCVR-9525).
- False “Cannot convert type” error for Promise in TypeScript.
- Find Usages did not process bodies of #define macros when looking for textual occurrences (RSCPP-24977).
- “Remove unused parameter” quick-fix was broken in C++ (RSCPP-25094).
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Another Look into the Future with Rider’s Predictive Debugger
In the 2023.2 release cycle, we’ve introduced the Predictive Debugger in ReSharper, which gives you predictions about code paths and variables beyond the current execution pointer. We’ve written extensively about its advantages compared to alternative debugging strategies like thorough thinking, log…
Visualize Entity Framework Relationships and Additional Query Analysis in ReSharper 2023.3
A lot of teams are using Entity Framework or EF Core to work with their database. As an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM), it bridges objects in code to a relational database model, so that as a developer you don’t have to worry too much about the actual database. We all know: that’s not entirely tr…
Automatically Analyze ASP.NET Core Performance With Dynamic Program Analysis
Slow web pages may make your users or customers abandon your web application, even before they’ve had a proper look at it. You’ve likely also been frustrated working with a web application that is slow to load. The good news is that the latest versions of ReSharper and JetBrains Rider’s Dynamic P…
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…