Rider 2018.3.1 bug-fix update is here
Last week, we were in a hurry to deliver the first hotfix for Rider 2018.3 this year. And here it is! You are very welcome to download the Rider 2018.3.1 build right now.
Rider 2018.3.1 comes with fixes for:
- Several issues in the debugger: RIDER-23087, RIDER-22932, RIDER-22770, RIDER-22887, and RIDER-22873.
- Broken NuGet window after searching for “mongo” text (RIDER-22927).
- Endless “Retrieving properties…” progress bar for Project Properties (RIDER-22924).
- Inability to activate the dotTrace plugin via the License Server (RIDER-22876).
- The “Failed to get the list of simulators” error on getting a list of iOS simulators (RIDER-22878).
- The issue where a .jar setting file couldn’t be imported to Rider 2018.3 (RIDER-22823).
- The misplaced position of inline parameter name hints (RIDER-22452).
There are several ways to get this hotfix: