ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3.4 and Rider 2018.3.4 are released!
Today it is time to introduce you the new bug-fix update for 2018.3 releases of both ReSharper Ultimate and Rider.
ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3.4 fixes some critical issues which prevented using ReSharper in the Visual Studio 2019 Release Candidate build:
- Both ReSharper and Visual Studio code completion popups appeared at the same time RSRP-473453.
- The “New project” wizard was broken RSRP-472852.
As usual, there are several ways to get Rider 2018.3.4:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Update right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store, but only if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!