Five weeks after the first release of the year, we are releasing ReSharper Ultimate 2019.1.2. This build delivers a lot of fixes and improvements to polish the major release.
The most important fixes are highlighted below:
- We’ve added a new shortcut, Alt+R, to quickly access the ReSharper menu, which was hidden under the Extensions menu in Visual Studio 2019.
- ReSharper Tutorials are back, to help you familiarize yourself with the latest changes and maybe even learn something new about ReSharper.
- C# support works in a web project even if you disable the ‘Web Languages’ checkbox in ReSharper Options.
- Fixed a Visual Studio freeze on toggling the ‘Show all files’ option in Solution Explorer for a project.
- Fixed the “wrong dependencies” error in the plugin ecosystem.
- Several fixes in MSTest (like Microsoft Fakes support in VS2019) and xUnit support.
- A couple of fixes in code completion and in licensing.
The full list of fixes for ReSharper 2019.1.2 can be found here.
To install ReSharper Ultimate 2019.1.2, download the build from www.jetbrains.com or run ReSharper | Help | Check for Updates right in MS Visual Studio.