ReSharper Ultimate 2019.1 Updates to 2019.1.2
Five weeks after the first release of the year, we are releasing ReSharper Ultimate 2019.1.2. This build delivers a lot of fixes and improvements to polish the major release.
The most important fixes are highlighted below:
- We’ve added a new shortcut, Alt+R, to quickly access the ReSharper menu, which was hidden under the Extensions menu in Visual Studio 2019.
- ReSharper Tutorials are back, to help you familiarize yourself with the latest changes and maybe even learn something new about ReSharper.
- C# support works in a web project even if you disable the ‘Web Languages’ checkbox in ReSharper Options.
- Fixed a Visual Studio freeze on toggling the ‘Show all files’ option in Solution Explorer for a project.
- Fixed the “wrong dependencies” error in the plugin ecosystem.
- Several fixes in MSTest (like Microsoft Fakes support in VS2019) and xUnit support.
- A couple of fixes in code completion and in licensing.
The full list of fixes for ReSharper 2019.1.2 can be found here.
To install ReSharper Ultimate 2019.1.2, download the build from www.jetbrains.com or run ReSharper | Help | Check for Updates right in MS Visual Studio.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Eager, Lazy and Explicit Loading with Entity Framework Core
Entity Framework Core (EF Core) supports a number of ways to load related data. There’s eager loading, lazy loading, and explicit loading. Each of these approaches have their own advantages and drawbacks. In this post, let’s have a quick look at each of these ways to load data for navigational prope…
OSS Power-Ups: bUnit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: bUnit, with Egil Hansen and Steven Giesel, is available. This was the twelfth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webi…
Accelerating Your Testing Workflow with Unit Test Creation and Navigation
Unit tests play an important role in our daily development workflow. They help us ensure our codebase's correctness when writing new functionality or performing refactorings to improve readability and maintainability. In the process, we often create new test files that accompany the p…
Introducing Predictive Debugging: A Game-Changing Look into the Future
With the introduction of debugging tools, software developers were empowered to interactively investigate the control flow of software programs to find bugs in live environments. At JetBrains, we've always strived to improve the art of debugging. Besides the more standard things you expect from a de…