Rider Gets Even Better in 2019.1.2
Say hello to Rider 2019.1.2 and its 80+ fixed bugs and improvements!
The list below collects all notable fixes/changes:
- Applying Roslyn quick-fixes works again.
- Running Full Code Cleanup does not crash a dotnet process anymore.
- Several changes in Windows Forms designer: the designer can be disabled, relative paths are supported in Resource Files.
- Lots of fixes in Unity support: no more unresolved event handlers which come from Unity scenes and prefabs; no more running SWEA for scene, prefab, and asset files if “Parse text based assets…” checkbox is disabled; and Rider uses its own unity package to be integrated to Unity Editor 2019.2+.
- A bunch of fixes in Unit Testing, along with Microsoft Fakes support – finally.
To get Rider 2019.1.2, choose one of these possible options:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Update right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store, but only if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Another Look into the Future with Rider’s Predictive Debugger
In the 2023.2 release cycle, we’ve introduced the Predictive Debugger in ReSharper, which gives you predictions about code paths and variables beyond the current execution pointer. We’ve written extensively about its advantages compared to alternative debugging strategies like thorough thinking, log…
Visualize Entity Framework Relationships and Additional Query Analysis in ReSharper 2023.3
A lot of teams are using Entity Framework or EF Core to work with their database. As an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM), it bridges objects in code to a relational database model, so that as a developer you don’t have to worry too much about the actual database. We all know: that’s not entirely tr…
Automatically Analyze ASP.NET Core Performance With Dynamic Program Analysis
Slow web pages may make your users or customers abandon your web application, even before they’ve had a proper look at it. You’ve likely also been frustrated working with a web application that is slow to load. The good news is that the latest versions of ReSharper and JetBrains Rider’s Dynamic P…
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…