Rider 2019.1.3 bug-fix update is released!
Today we’ve published another bug-fix build for the Rider 2019.1 release.
Here are some important fixes we’ve made in the Rider 2019.1.3 build:
- Fixes to make the Entity Framework integration work again.
- A fix to correctly resolve file paths in ASP.NET markup files.
- Fixed support for .ashx files.
- To-do items won’t disappear after adding a new custom To-do.
The full list of the fixes can be found in YouTrack.
To get Rider 2019.1.3, choose from one of these possible options:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store, but only if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!