Rider 2019.1.3 bug-fix update is released!

Posted on by Alexander Kurakin

Today we’ve published another bug-fix build for the Rider 2019.1 release.

RD20191-splash

Here are some important fixes we’ve made in the Rider 2019.1.3 build:

• Fixes to make the Entity Framework integration work again.
  • A fix to correctly resolve file paths in ASP.NET markup files.
  • Fixed support for .ashx files.
  • To-do items won’t disappear after adding a new custom To-do.

The full list of the fixes can be found in YouTrack.

To get Rider 2019.1.3, choose from one of these possible options:

Comments below can no longer be edited.

14 Responses to Rider 2019.1.3 bug-fix update is released!

1. Joe says:

July 10, 2019

“Fixes to make the Entity Framework integration work again”\

Thank you!

2. Anton says:

July 11, 2019

Rider is very unstable since beginning of 2019.

It is so sad.

• Sofya says:

July 11, 2019

Hello @Anton!
      Could you please describe more details about what is exactly unstable and works wrong or does not work?
      Also, we would appreciate if you created a ticket on https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/ or submitted a new support request on https://rider-support.jetbrains.com.

• Gert says:

July 13, 2019

Agreed. I’ve always recommended Rider in the past, but for Unity work it’s been slowly becoming unusable in the past year or so. We shouldn’t have to be the QA team fixing their software, but that’s what it feels like.

• Jason says:

July 14, 2019

I’m not experiencing this, in fact I’m noticing less “weird” things (such as key combinations becoming inactive and loss of punctuation keys) with each new release.
      Perhaps it’s related to a plugin or another application on your machine?
      I don’t think “It’s very unstable” is really very helpful, and certainly won’t help get your issue resolved 🙂

3. Seain says:

July 12, 2019

when I press alt + enter on string value, Rider lost control.
    my code like this: var a = “111111111111111” + “2222222222222” + “333333333333333”;
    I press alt+enter on “3” area, but not show me options and no response for user event, I can only kill Rider process in the taskmgr after 5 min…

4. ASPX User says:

July 15, 2019

ASPX files still not working

• Alexander Kurakin says:

July 17, 2019

Please could you describe this matter in detail?

5. Maksim Shupitsa says:

July 18, 2019

Fira code fonts are absent now. The reason why i rolled back to 2019.1.2

6. Māris says:

August 5, 2019

I have installed 2019.1.3 but I have EF Tools missing (I have used those previously with success). Do I have to enable those somehow again?

• Māris says:

August 6, 2019

Found it. It is not under the Tools any more but just in the project context menu.