Rider 2019.2.3 bugfix is ready!
The main goal for this release is to add full support for the just-released .NET Core 3.0 for you to take advantage of. If you use top-notch technologies like the latest bits of .NET Core – install Rider 2019.2.3 and enjoy!
Apart from that, the Rider team has fixed dozens of issues in YouTrack. Let me list some of the major ones:
- The “Unable to start debug” error was fixed for Xamarin Android.
- If you use Azure DevOps source control, we’ve fixed several issues in the appropriate plugin to make your experience better.
- “Override” code completion does not touch members above the completed element anymore.
- Typing a single quote in code comments no longers inserts a pair of single quotes.
Possible ways to get this hotfix:
- Download and install it from www.jetbrains.com.
- Inside Rider, select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store (if you use a compatible Linux distro).
Subscribe to Blog updates
Rider 2024.1 EAP 6: Updated New Project Dialog, Custom Naming Rules, and VCS Improvements
The latest installment in the Rider 2024.1 Early Access Program has just been released, and it’s jam-packed with updates. Before you download it, let’s take a look at the major changes. Updated New Project dialog To help reduce your cognitive load as you configure new projects, we have thor…
ReSharper 2024.1 EAP 6: The Most Feature-Rich Update Yet
The latest installment in the Early Access Program for ReSharper 2024.1 has just been released, and it's jam-packed with exciting updates. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights: Performance Faster Rename refactoring Renaming elements in your code is now faster and more efficient. T…
Rider 2024.1 EAP 5: Collections Visualizer, Sticky Lines, Improved GitHub Actions Support, and More
We are mid-way through the Early Access Program for Rider 2024, which means the EAP 5 build has just been released, bringing a host of amazing updates. But before you go to download it, let’s go over the new features this preview contains. Collections visualizer Rider 2024.1 introduces t…
Rider 2024.1 EAP 4: New Monitoring Tool Window and Blazor WASM Hot Reload for Running Applications
The fourth installment in the Early Access Program for Rider 2024.1 has just been released. But before you go to download the EAP 4 build, let’s go over the major updates it contains. New Monitoring tool window Rider 2024.1 is bringing Monitoring – a new tool window that lets you monitor y…