We’ve just published ReSharper Ultimate 2019.3.1 hotfix. Come and grab one if you are experiencing any of the issues listed below.
ReSharper 2019.3.1 fixes several pain points:
- The code completion popup does not behave weirdly anymore.
- Typing performance becomes a bit faster.
- The warnings “Heuristically unreachable code” and “Expression is always false” do not get triggered falsely in code analysis anymore.
- No more unresolved symbols in a .NET Core 3.1 application if it references a .NET Framework 4.8 project.
- Code Cleanup works well again when the “Update File Header“ checkbox is enabled in the active profile.
To read more about all the fixes, please visit this page.
ReSharper C++ 2019.3.1
As for ReSharper C++ 2019.3.1, it adds the “Sort #include directives” action to the code cleanup and fixes a couple of issues.
To install ReSharper Ultimate 2019.3.1, download the build from www.jetbrains.com or run ReSharper | Help | Check for Updates right in MS Visual Studio.