Rider 2019.3.1 Hotfix Is Out!
We’ve just published Rider 2019.3.1 hotfix.
It has the following hotfixes:
- Add, Update, Change, and other actions work again in the NuGet tool window on Linux even if the latest Mono is not installed.
- Enabling Roslyn Analyzers in the solution does not hang code analysis anymore.
- Export/Import settings works again.
- The bundled MSBuild version has been updated to support building .NET Core 3 projects.
- There are a lot of fixes in Unity support.
- Scrolling in a database table view/editor with many columns is now faster.
The full list of fixes is here.
Get this hotfix in one of these ways:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Update right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!