Join us for JetBrains .NET Days Online – A virtual .NET event on May 13–14, 2020
We invite you to join a free virtual event, JetBrains .NET Days Online, taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 13 and 14, 13:00–21:30 CEST (07:00–15:30 EDT – check your time zone). Let us know if you can make it!
Twelve community speakers will be covering topics that they are passionate about. Expect technical content & speakers’ experience with specific tools and technologies. This year’s agenda features C#, F#, refactoring, web and cloud development, and GraphQL. There is an interesting topic for everyone in this diverse set of talks!
- Refactoring to Patterns with ReSharper, by Zoran Horvat
- Yield Return ’cause I’m Awaiting: Deep Dive into Async Streams, by Andrew Karpov
- From C# to Python – 10 Things I Learned Along the Way, by Tess Ferrandez
- Formatting F# Code, by Florian Verdonck
- Starting a Blog, by Khalid Abuhakmeh
- Build a highly performant interservice communication with gRPC for ASP.NET Core, by Riccardo Terrell
- Learning F# by Designing Your Own Language, by Alexey Golub
- Create Web APIs with ASP.NET Core using Outside-In TDD, by Pedro Moreira Santos
- TDD and The Terminator – An Introduction to Test-Driven Development, by Layla Porter
- Developing with .NET Core on AWS Using Rider, by Martin Beeby
- Better Object Mapping in .NET with Dapper, by Kevin Griffin
- HotChocolate: An introduction to GraphQL for ASP.NET Core, by Michael Staib
Space is limited, so please register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the online event.
A video recording will be made available a few days later.
Hoping to see you there soon!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…
JetBrains at Unite Amsterdam
For the first time in four years, the Unite conference will take place in person, and it will be in Amsterdam on November 15–16. JetBrains couldn’t miss the opportunity to be there! Our involvement doesn’t end at our booth at the expo – we are also hosting the JetBrains Pre-Unite Borrel Party!
Recordings From JetBrains GameDev Day 2023 Are Available
On October 13, we hosted GameDev Day 2023. This was our first hybrid event, and it was incredible both online and in person! If you couldn’t join us, you can watch the whole livestream or each of the talks separately via this playlist.
Webinar – OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit
Join us Tuesday, October 31, 2023, 17:00 – 18:30 CET (12:00 – 13:30 EDT or check other timezones) for our free live webinar, OSS PowerUps – MassTransit, with Chris Patterson. This is the thirteenth episode of our series of OSS Power-Ups, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Regi…