Join us for JetBrains .NET Days Online – A virtual .NET event on May 13–14, 2020
We invite you to join a free virtual event, JetBrains .NET Days Online, taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 13 and 14, 13:00–21:30 CEST (07:00–15:30 EDT – check your time zone). Let us know if you can make it!
REGISTER FOR JETBRAINS .NET DAYS ONLINE
Twelve community speakers will be covering topics that they are passionate about. Expect technical content & speakers’ experience with specific tools and technologies. This year’s agenda features C#, F#, refactoring, web and cloud development, and GraphQL. There is an interesting topic for everyone in this diverse set of talks!
- Refactoring to Patterns with ReSharper, by Zoran Horvat
- Yield Return ’cause I’m Awaiting: Deep Dive into Async Streams, by Andrew Karpov
- From C# to Python – 10 Things I Learned Along the Way, by Tess Ferrandez
- Formatting F# Code, by Florian Verdonck
- Starting a Blog, by Khalid Abuhakmeh
- Build a highly performant interservice communication with gRPC for ASP.NET Core, by Riccardo Terrell
- Learning F# by Designing Your Own Language, by Alexey Golub
- Create Web APIs with ASP.NET Core using Outside-In TDD, by Pedro Moreira Santos
- TDD and The Terminator – An Introduction to Test-Driven Development, by Layla Porter
- Developing with .NET Core on AWS Using Rider, by Martin Beeby
- Better Object Mapping in .NET with Dapper, by Kevin Griffin
- HotChocolate: An introduction to GraphQL for ASP.NET Core, by Michael Staib
Space is limited, so please register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the online event.
A video recording will be made available a few days later.
JetBrains .NET Days Online is kindly supported by the .NET Foundation and Twilio.
Hoping to see you there soon!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!