Join us for JetBrains .NET Days Online – A virtual .NET event on May 13–14, 2020
We invite you to join a free virtual event, JetBrains .NET Days Online, taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 13 and 14, 13:00–21:30 CEST (07:00–15:30 EDT – check your time zone). Let us know if you can make it!
Twelve community speakers will be covering topics that they are passionate about. Expect technical content & speakers’ experience with specific tools and technologies. This year’s agenda features C#, F#, refactoring, web and cloud development, and GraphQL. There is an interesting topic for everyone in this diverse set of talks!
- Refactoring to Patterns with ReSharper, by Zoran Horvat
- Yield Return ’cause I’m Awaiting: Deep Dive into Async Streams, by Andrew Karpov
- From C# to Python – 10 Things I Learned Along the Way, by Tess Ferrandez
- Formatting F# Code, by Florian Verdonck
- Starting a Blog, by Khalid Abuhakmeh
- Build a highly performant interservice communication with gRPC for ASP.NET Core, by Riccardo Terrell
- Learning F# by Designing Your Own Language, by Alexey Golub
- Create Web APIs with ASP.NET Core using Outside-In TDD, by Pedro Moreira Santos
- TDD and The Terminator – An Introduction to Test-Driven Development, by Layla Porter
- Developing with .NET Core on AWS Using Rider, by Martin Beeby
- Better Object Mapping in .NET with Dapper, by Kevin Griffin
- HotChocolate: An introduction to GraphQL for ASP.NET Core, by Michael Staib
Space is limited, so please register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the online event.
A video recording will be made available a few days later.
Hoping to see you there soon!