Rider 2020.1.2 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2 Bugfixes Are Available!

After publishing the hotfixes last week, it’s now time for regular bugfix updates. We’re pleased to present Rider 2020.1.2 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2.

I’ve collected some of the most important fixes our team has made for you below.

ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2

2020.1.2.004

• We’ve eliminated several false positives in C# code analysis: RSRP-479313, RSRP-479291, RSRP-479256.
  • Opened Unit Test Sessions tabs persist now between closing and reopening a solution: RSRP-479345.
  • Unit Tests Session tree in dotCover now updates correctly: DCVR-10027.

Check out the full list of fixes here.

Rider 2020.1.2

2020.1.2.006

• We’ve eliminated the performance issues in the Local History diff view, as well as the problems with scrolling and selection: RIDER-42981.
  • We’ve gotten rid of several false positives in C# code analysis (see ReSharper notes above).
  • The Azure Tools plugin has been updated to fix broken Azure run configurations: https://github.com/JetBrains/azure-tools-for-intellij/issues/291.
  • Unit test coverage sessions on macOS are no longer extremely slow and they no longer get stuck: RIDER-41750.
  • As usual, we’ve made several fixes and improvements to Unity support:
    • We implemented more fixes related to displaying XML documentation for Mono BCL (Base Class Library): RIDER-11155.
    • We fixed the Android plugin, which broke the “Unity Explorer” view in the release build: RIDER-43038.
    • There is a fix for a hang during “constructing components” due to excessive FileSystemWatcher initialization.
    • We improved the presentation of assets in Find Usages results.
    • We improved the presentation of the Packages folder in certain scenarios.
    • As always, you can find more details here.

To take a look at the other fixes we’ve made, please check out this page.

You can find ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2 and Rider 2020.1.2 on our website, update using the Toolbox App, or you can update Rider as a snap.

This entry was posted in Releases and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Rider 2020.1.2 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2 Bugfixes Are Available!

1. sergey says:

Hello! When will the Dependency Diagram be available?

2. Colin says:

I just updated, but wish I hadn’t – every time I press Enter in the editor, the editor view scrolls down automatically!

Sometimes it’s by 3 lines, other times it scrolls right down to the bottom of the file. Note the cursor remains where it was before the scrolling.

I’m going to rollback for now…

3. Lee Roy Manea says:

Hello! When will a proper Blazor support available?

• Alexander Kurakin says:

Hello Lee! In 2020.1, we improved the Blazor support a lot, but it still has known problems. We are going to fix most of them in the 2020.2 release cycle so I hope the proper support will be available in the first EAP build of 2020.2.

4. Eric Wroolie says:

I love rider, but hot reload just never works for me. It’s slower than just rebuilding because it starts to crash every time I update XAML for Xamarin. So I still need to use Visual Studio to update XAML if I don’t want to compile each time. Is anyone else having this issue?

5. Frank says:

Hello! Is it possible to provide a tool that can convert Visual Studio(with Resharper) font & color settings (*.vssettings) into the Rider color schema format? Although Rider provides some default VS color schema but actually, they are not very closed to the original VS colors epically if there is custom colors when using both VS and Resharper.

6. Michael says:

Everytime i update rider i lose my global data sources configurations.. is there a way to export and import them?

7. Valencio says:

I would really like if I can change the debug buttons to the top where the play/debug buttons are. So basically I have to click at the buttom to do step over, step in etc. I would like to see those button at the top like visual studio.