Rider 2020.1.2 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2 Bugfixes Are Available!
I’ve collected some of the most important fixes our team has made for you below.
ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2
- We’ve eliminated several false positives in C# code analysis: RSRP-479313, RSRP-479291, RSRP-479256.
- Opened Unit Test Sessions tabs persist now between closing and reopening a solution: RSRP-479345.
- Unit Tests Session tree in dotCover now updates correctly: DCVR-10027.
Check out the full list of fixes here.
- We’ve eliminated the performance issues in the Local History diff view, as well as the problems with scrolling and selection: RIDER-42981.
- We’ve gotten rid of several false positives in C# code analysis (see ReSharper notes above).
- The Azure Tools plugin has been updated to fix broken Azure run configurations: https://github.com/JetBrains/azure-tools-for-intellij/issues/291.
- Unit test coverage sessions on macOS are no longer extremely slow and they no longer get stuck: RIDER-41750.
- As usual, we’ve made several fixes and improvements to Unity support:
- We implemented more fixes related to displaying XML documentation for Mono BCL (Base Class Library): RIDER-11155.
- We fixed the Android plugin, which broke the “Unity Explorer” view in the release build: RIDER-43038.
- There is a fix for a hang during “constructing components” due to excessive FileSystemWatcher initialization.
- We improved the presentation of assets in Find Usages results.
- We improved the presentation of the Packages folder in certain scenarios.
- As always, you can find more details here.
To take a look at the other fixes we’ve made, please check out this page.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
dotCover, dotMemory, dotPeek, and dotTrace 2023.3 Release
dotCover 2023.3, dotMemory 2023.3, dotPeek 2023.3, and dotTrace 2023.3 have been released and are ready for download! Let’s take a look at what’s new with these .NET tools. dotMemory 2023.3 dotMemory Standalone is now available on Linux and macOS. dotMemor…
ReSharper 2023.3: Support For C# 12, Performance Enhancements, and More AI-Powered Features
ReSharper 2023.3 and new versions of other JetBrains .NET tools have just been released. This version brings support for the latest C# 12 features, optimized background code analysis, and the ability to control the amount of resources allocated to solution-wide code analysis. AI Assistant has also r…
Rider 2023.3: Support for .NET 8 SDK, the Latest From C# 12, Performance Enhancements, Predictive Debugging, and More AI-powered Features.
A major update for Rider has just been published! Rider 2023.3 offers support for the .NET 8 SDK, including the latest features from C# 12. Other enhancements include an improved experience when running multiple projects, a predictive debugging mode, and the ability to easily create and navigate thr…
The ReSharper 2023.3 Release Candidate Is Now Available
Get a preview of all the latest features and improvements set to be shipped with the next major ReSharper and .NET tools releases by downloading the Release Candidate builds that have just landed. Here are the major improvements in each of the new builds: The ReSharper 2023.3 Release Can…