Rider 2020.1.2 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2 Bugfixes Are Available!
Posted on by
I’ve collected some of the most important fixes our team has made for you below.
ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2
- We’ve eliminated several false positives in C# code analysis: RSRP-479313, RSRP-479291, RSRP-479256.
- Opened Unit Test Sessions tabs persist now between closing and reopening a solution: RSRP-479345.
- Unit Tests Session tree in dotCover now updates correctly: DCVR-10027.
Check out the full list of fixes here.
- We’ve eliminated the performance issues in the Local History diff view, as well as the problems with scrolling and selection: RIDER-42981.
- We’ve gotten rid of several false positives in C# code analysis (see ReSharper notes above).
- The Azure Tools plugin has been updated to fix broken Azure run configurations: https://github.com/JetBrains/azure-tools-for-intellij/issues/291.
- Unit test coverage sessions on macOS are no longer extremely slow and they no longer get stuck: RIDER-41750.
- As usual, we’ve made several fixes and improvements to Unity support:
- We implemented more fixes related to displaying XML documentation for Mono BCL (Base Class Library): RIDER-11155.
- We fixed the Android plugin, which broke the “Unity Explorer” view in the release build: RIDER-43038.
- There is a fix for a hang during “constructing components” due to excessive FileSystemWatcher initialization.
- We improved the presentation of assets in Find Usages results.
- We improved the presentation of the Packages folder in certain scenarios.
- As always, you can find more details here.
To take a look at the other fixes we’ve made, please check out this page.