The ReSharper 2020.2.2 and Rider 2020.2.2 Bug-fix Updates Are Here!
- Fixed a couple of false positives in nullable analysis.
- Fixed the default implementation of an interface from a referenced package. It is now recognized correctly (RSRP-480835).
- Fixed the ‘Current directory’ for unit tests. It is now set to the test project’s ‘bin’ directory.
- Other unit testing issues that have been fixed are described below in the Rider section.
The rest of the issues and details are available in ReSharper’s bug tracker.
- Fixed cases of slowdown in building the project due to NuGet package restore (RIDER-49125).
- Fixed an unmanaged memory leak that led to the growth of the committed memory of dotnet.exe (RIDER-49370).
- Fixed the missing NUnit tests (RIDER-49695).
- Fixed the debugger so that it can now be attached to remote processes (RIDER-49838).
- Fixed the compound build/debug configuration with ‘.NET Launch Settings Profile (ASP.NET Core)’ (RIDER-49285).
- Fixed the growing memory and freezes when working with Unreal Engine (RIDER-45872).
- Fixed the ‘Del’ button. It now works as Delete and not as Backspace (RIDER-46520).
- Updated a message to terminate the hanging test runner process: you now have an option to always terminate the behavior the first time you’re notified (RIDER-49584).
- A list of Unity fixes is available on GitHub.
The whole list of fixes is available in Rider’s bug tracker.