Building an Online Ticket Store with Blazor WebAssembly – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, Building an Online Ticket Store with Blazor WebAssembly, with Steve Peirce, is now available. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.
Find out why Blazor is the
dotnet new hotness as Steve builds an Online Ticket Store with Blazor WebAssembly (WASM).
Find out what it’s really like to work with Blazor, starting from a new project, and building up to a working tested app using many of the most important features. Watch as Steve stumbles into common problems, and how he (hopefully) resolves them.
- 0:00 Welcome
- 2:47 Introduction
- 4:00 New Blazor WebAssembly Application
- 5:00 Adding dotnet watch and Hot Reload
- 7:20 Components and routing
- 15:29 Making API calls
- 28:13 CSS Isolation
- 38:38 Testing components
- 48:40 State management
- 1:07:50 State management with cascading parameters
- 1:18:48 Questions and Wrap-Up
- Steve on Twitter
- Steve on GitHub
- Demo code used during presentation
- FluentAssertions.BUnit on GitHub
- FluentAssertions.BUnit on NuGet
- Powered4.tv – Powered by Blazor
About the presenter:
Steve is a principal software engineer with > 10 years’ experience across many industries. He’s spent the last 6 years designing and developing distributed systems in Azure to meet challenging business requirements. He’s a co-founder of Powered4.tv where he’s using Blazor to create the UK’s best independent wrestling video-on-demand service.
Follow Steve on Twitter.