ReSharper and Rider 2022.2.2 – More Bug Fixes Delivered
- The issue causing Visual Studio to crash or hang when ReSharper debugger features are enabled was fixed (RSRP-489380).
- The underlined character in the Refactor menu was reverted to “R” instead of the erroneous “f”, restoring the Alt+R hotkey functionality (RSRP-489456).
For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker.
- An error causing Rider 2022.2 to fail to launch Unreal unit tests was fixed (RIDER-80627).
- An error preventing the use of Perforce in a project using the preconstructed version of the Unreal Engine was fixed (RIDER-80582).
- An error that occurred when debugging an MSTest in Rider without privilege-elevation was fixed (RIDER-78265).
For the full list of fixed bugs, please refer to our issue tracker.
We appreciate your feedback on the new versions! Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments below, on our issue tracker, or on social media.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
dotCover, dotMemory, dotPeek, and dotTrace 2023.3 Release
dotCover 2023.3, dotMemory 2023.3, dotPeek 2023.3, and dotTrace 2023.3 have been released and are ready for download! Let’s take a look at what’s new with these .NET tools. dotMemory 2023.3 dotMemory Standalone is now available on Linux and macOS. dotMemor…
ReSharper 2023.3: Support For C# 12, Performance Enhancements, and More AI-Powered Features
ReSharper 2023.3 and new versions of other JetBrains .NET tools have just been released. This version brings support for the latest C# 12 features, optimized background code analysis, and the ability to control the amount of resources allocated to solution-wide code analysis. AI Assistant has also r…
Rider 2023.3: Support for .NET 8 SDK, the Latest From C# 12, Performance Enhancements, Predictive Debugging, and More AI-powered Features.
A major update for Rider has just been published! Rider 2023.3 offers support for the .NET 8 SDK, including the latest features from C# 12. Other enhancements include an improved experience when running multiple projects, a predictive debugging mode, and the ability to easily create and navigate thr…
Another Look into the Future with Rider’s Predictive Debugger
In the 2023.2 release cycle, we’ve introduced the Predictive Debugger in ReSharper, which gives you predictions about code paths and variables beyond the current execution pointer. We’ve written extensively about its advantages compared to alternative debugging strategies like thorough thinking, log…