ReSharper and Rider 2022.2.2 – More Bug Fixes Delivered
- The issue causing Visual Studio to crash or hang when ReSharper debugger features are enabled was fixed (RSRP-489380).
- The underlined character in the Refactor menu was reverted to “R” instead of the erroneous “f”, restoring the Alt+R hotkey functionality (RSRP-489456).
For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker.
- An error causing Rider 2022.2 to fail to launch Unreal unit tests was fixed (RIDER-80627).
- An error preventing the use of Perforce in a project using the preconstructed version of the Unreal Engine was fixed (RIDER-80582).
- An error that occurred when debugging an MSTest in Rider without privilege-elevation was fixed (RIDER-78265).
For the full list of fixed bugs, please refer to our issue tracker.
We appreciate your feedback on the new versions! Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments below, on our issue tracker, or on social media.