The ReSharper and Rider 2023.1.4 Bug-fix Release Is Here!
Let’s take a look at the most critical issues that have been resolved.
Here are the fixes included in this update:
- We fixed the issue with missing custom code style settings – they are now correctly preserved by the IDE. [IDEA-318457]
- The Copy Reference action for files in non-Java modules works as expected and copies the path from the content root. [IDEA-316752]
- Starting up the IDE no longer fails with the “CannotActivateException: Address already in use: bind” error. [IDEA-323836]
Relevant issues resolved:
- Enable ReSharper completion in C# code inside an HTML tag in Razor projects. [RSRP-493151]
- ReSharper makes VS IntelliSense omit closing curly braces for CSS / JS / TS blocks inside .cshtml Razor files. [RSRP-492643]
- ReSharper shows its own completion for Class selectors in CSS and blocks VS IntelliSense. [RSRP-492642]
- ReSharper blocks IntelliSense for CSS classes in Blazor projects. [RSRP-492986]
- Code completion suggestions are doubled in Razor files. [RSRP-493095]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Recordings from JetBrains .NET Day Online ’23 are available
On September 26, we hosted a free virtual event – .NET Day Online ’23. This was the fifth annual edition of the conference, and we were absolutely amazed at how lively the conversation was! We’d like to extend a huge thank you to the wonderful speakers who joined us to share their passion for the wo…
A Second Set of Bug Fixes: ReSharper 2023.2.2 and Rider 2023.2.2 Are Here!
ReSharper and Rider have just received their second set of bug-fix updates for the 2023.2 release! Let’s take a look at the most important issues that have been resolved in this update. ReSharper For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker. …
ReSharper 2023.3 Early Access Program Begins!
Hello everyone, The Early Access Program for ReSharper 2023.3 has started! Before you download the first EAP build, let’s take a look at what is in store for you. Working with aliases With this first EAP build, we are introducing support for C# 12’s ability for alias directives to refer…
Rider Kicks Off the Early Access Program for the 2023.3 Release!
The Early Access Program for Rider 2023.3 has just begun with the release of the Rider 2023.3 EAP 1 build. There are several ways to get your hands on it: Download and install them from our website. Use the Toolbox App. Install this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you’re using a c…