Better Spring with IntelliJ IDEA 10.5
Yes! The sunny Spring has finally come to St.Petersburg too. However, it’s not that “Spring” we want to talk now…
We realize that many of you use the Spring framework in your every day work. So, many should be interested in the new Spring-related features that can be found in the upcoming IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 release.
1. Better navigation between xml configs and annotated stereotype components
2. Advanced usage search for @Autowired beans
3. More inspections for your configs, for instance, deprecated classes and members highlighting.
4. More powerful placeholder support. All spring model inspections get and analyze placeholder values before highlighting.
5. More clear Bean Dependencies Graph view. For instance, it obtains beans and dependencies from custom namespaces. Check out this spring integration schemas example.
There are also smaller changes here and there…
Download IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 RC to try it and enjoy the improved Spring framework support.