We are thrilled to announce that IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 is finally out and available for download.
In addition to Java 8 support (announced publicly today by Oracle) IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 brings minor improvements to most parts of the IDE, including the UI, frameworks support, and tools integration.
At the same time the update offers a number of completely new features:
- Sublime Text style multiple selection
- Postfix code completion for Java
- Built-in debugger for JDK 8’s Nashorn
- Chronon “back-in-time” Java debugger (Ultimate)
- Better performance for Spring projects that heavily use XML (Ultimate)
- Version control improvements: Amend commits for Mercurial, GitHub two-factor authentication, enhanced Log and Diff viewers, and more.
- OpenShift debugger (Ultimate)
- Improved support for AngularJS and Spy-js (Ultimate)
Stay tuned to our blog for more details coming soon.