IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 Released!
We are thrilled to announce that IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 is finally out and available for download.
In addition to Java 8 support (announced publicly today by Oracle) IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 brings minor improvements to most parts of the IDE, including the UI, frameworks support, and tools integration.
At the same time the update offers a number of completely new features:
- Sublime Text style multiple selection
- Postfix code completion for Java
- Built-in debugger for JDK 8’s Nashorn
- Chronon “back-in-time” Java debugger (Ultimate)
- Better performance for Spring projects that heavily use XML (Ultimate)
- Version control improvements: Amend commits for Mercurial, GitHub two-factor authentication, enhanced Log and Diff viewers, and more.
- OpenShift debugger (Ultimate)
- Improved support for AngularJS and Spy-js (Ultimate)
Stay tuned to our blog for more details coming soon.
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…