WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.3600: bug fixes and improvements
Welcome a new WebStorm 12 EAP build (144.3600)!
You can download it here or, if you have a previous EAP build (144.3357) installed, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
The highlights of this update include:
- Support for Git worktrees: you can work with them just like you do with the regular repositories.
- The updated look and feel of the Git Log: now it has a better-looking toolbar and thinner splitters, the table headers have been removed.
- WebStorm bundled TypeScript compiler was updated to version 1.8-beta
The full list of issues addressed in this EAP build is available in the Release notes.
Read about the features and improvements added in previous WebStorm 12 EAP builds:
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.3357: SSH Console, Extract field refactoring in TypeScript, support for debugging Node.js apps built with Webpack, and more.
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.3143: Unused imports warning, code assistance intsconfig.json, .babelrc and .eslintrc, remote run and debug for Node.js apps, Vagrant integration, debugging Electron apps, and further improvement in Angular 2 support.
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.2925: Inline rename, smarter auto-imports and Optimize imports action for TypeScript, debugging async client-side code, and improvements in Angular 2 support.
Please report your feedback to our issue tracker. To get notifications of new EAP builds as they become available, subscribe to the EAP channel in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates
– JetBrains WebStorm Team