WebStorm 12 EAP, 145.61: fixes and improvements
A new WebStorm 12 EAP build (145.61) is now available!
As always, you can download it here or, if you have a previous EAP build (144.4199) installed, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This EAP build is focused on the bug fixes and improvements in the recently added features. The full list of issues addressed in this EAP build is available in the Release notes.
Read about the features and improvements added in previous WebStorm 12 EAP builds:
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.4199: Support for CSS Custom Properties, coding assistance for classes and ids in CSS, install missing module from npm, smarter coding assistance for directives inside Angular 2 inline templates, trailing commas in function parameter lists and calls, and more.
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.3891: Debugging Web workers, improvements in Dart support.
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.3357: SSH Console, Extract field refactoring in TypeScript, support for debugging Node.js apps built with Webpack, and more.
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.3143: Unused imports warning, code assistance intsconfig.json, .babelrc and .eslintrc, remote run and debug for Node.js apps, Vagrant integration, debugging Electron apps, and further improvement in Angular 2 support.
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.2925: Inline rename, smarter auto-imports and Optimize imports action for TypeScript, debugging async client-side code, and improvements in Angular 2 support.
Please report your feedback to our issue tracker. To get notifications of new EAP builds as they become available, subscribe to the EAP channel in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates
– JetBrains WebStorm Team