We’ve got another fresh EAP build for you: get Rider 2017.2 EAP 3!
Here’s the list of this build’s highlights:
- Better npm integration: Rider opens the npm tool window and offers to run
npm installon opening a solution that contains a top-level package.json file.
- tsconfig.json is now detected and taken into account when analyzing TypeScript files.
- Call Tracking and Value Tracking actions are now directly available from the Alt+Enter menu on member and parameter declarations.
- Import and export of all global settings is available, including both settings coming from ReSharper and the IntelliJ platform.
- Solution-wide analysis (SWEA) is automatically paused during NuGet restore.
- Improved Unity support, including better highlighting in .cginc files and injected Cg fragments in .shader files.
- Better presentation of paths to MSBuild, Mono and .NET Core in Rider settings (Build, Execution, Deployment | Toolset and Build).
- Performance stabilization (in progress).
If you want to glance through the list of bugs fixed, here’s the list for you.
Please download Rider 2017.2 EAP 3 and give the new build a try!