ReSharper Ultimate 2018.2 RTM is just around the corner, which is why we’ve just published the ReSharper Ultimate 2018.2 Release Candidate.
If you’ve opted in for our Early Access Program, you’re already aware of the coming updates. If not, let me highlight the most important ones:
- ReSharper 2018.2 speeds up EditorConfig support and decreases solution loading times, gets an integrated spell checker, fully supports C# 7.3, and lints your JS/TS code using JSLint, ESLint, and TSLint. We’ve also introduced initial Blazor support, added a colored Parameter Info popup, improved the UI for navigation and refactorings, and enhanced the formatter engine.
- ReSharper C++ 2018.2 adds highly requested support for C++/CLI and deepens its understanding of many new features from C++17 and the upcoming C++20.
- dotCover 2018.2 gets an updated console runner which can now be used as an extension to .NET command-line tools (dotnet.exe).
- dotTrace 2018.2 gets an include filter for configuring the profiling of an arbitrary .NET process.
- dotMemory 2018.2 can profile ReSharper run configurations, and the timeline graph shows instant memory allocation to the Large Object Heap.
- dotPeek 2018.2 improves navigation to interfaces, enums, and any types that have no method implementations.
Wait no more as this is the last chance to check out all the new features and improvements before they hit RTM.
We’d love to hear your feedback on the ReSharper Ultimate 2018.2 Release Candidate.