ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3.2 is released!
Hello everyone! A couple of moments ago, we released the first bug-fix update of the year – you are welcome to give ReSharper Ultimate 2018.3.2 a try.
ReSharper 2018.3.2 bug-fix update fixes:
- Many issues in C#, VB.NET, and TypeScript Code Analysis.
- More than a dozen issues related to parameter name hints.
- Missing “Find Code Dependent on Module” item in a context menu for a project node in the Solution Explorer tab.
- Several issues in Unit Testing.
- Some issues related to auto-detect naming style.
The full list of all the fixed issues can be found here.
ReSharper С++ 2018.3.2 fixes a UI hang when updating project properties, the memory leak during initial indexing, and other issues on YouTrack.
dotCover 2018.3.2 fixes the failure to generate an HTML report on MS Windows Server OSs (DCVR-9534).
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!