Rider 2018.3.2 bug-fix update release!
Please welcome our Rider 2018.3.2 bug-fix update!
- A heap of issues in the debugger (RIDER-23160, RIDER-23025, RIDER-23301, RIDER-21844, RIDER-23509, RIDER-23247, RIDER-22816).
- Several issues in the Xamarin support (RIDER-20304, RIDER-23180, RIDER-23288, RIDER-7726).
- More than a dozen issues in the Unity support (RIDER-23086, RIDER-22816, RIDER-23429, RIDER-22761, the list on GitHub).
- Auto-detection of custom naming rules can be now disabled globally for all solutions (RIDER-23602).
- The “SIGSEGV” error when running Unit Tests on the Mono runtime (RIDER-22653).
- The issue in a WPF project when the MSBuild.Sdk.Extras and the SDK style csproj are used (RIDER-23272).
You can see the full list of all 30 fixed issues on YouTrack.
There are several ways to get this hotfix:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Update right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store, but only if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Eager, Lazy and Explicit Loading with Entity Framework Core
Entity Framework Core (EF Core) supports a number of ways to load related data. There’s eager loading, lazy loading, and explicit loading. Each of these approaches have their own advantages and drawbacks. In this post, let’s have a quick look at each of these ways to load data for navigational prope…
OSS Power-Ups: bUnit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: bUnit, with Egil Hansen and Steven Giesel, is available. This was the twelfth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webi…
Accelerating Your Testing Workflow with Unit Test Creation and Navigation
Unit tests play an important role in our daily development workflow. They help us ensure our codebase's correctness when writing new functionality or performing refactorings to improve readability and maintainability. In the process, we often create new test files that accompany the p…
Introducing Predictive Debugging: A Game-Changing Look into the Future
With the introduction of debugging tools, software developers were empowered to interactively investigate the control flow of software programs to find bugs in live environments. At JetBrains, we've always strived to improve the art of debugging. Besides the more standard things you expect from a de…