Say hello to Rider 2019.1.2 and its 80+ fixed bugs and improvements!
The list below collects all notable fixes/changes:
- Applying Roslyn quick-fixes works again.
- Running Full Code Cleanup does not crash a dotnet process anymore.
- Several changes in Windows Forms designer: the designer can be disabled, relative paths are supported in Resource Files.
- Lots of fixes in Unity support: no more unresolved event handlers which come from Unity scenes and prefabs; no more running SWEA for scene, prefab, and asset files if “Parse text based assets…” checkbox is disabled; and Rider uses its own unity package to be integrated to Unity Editor 2019.2+.
- A bunch of fixes in Unit Testing, along with Microsoft Fakes support – finally.
To get Rider 2019.1.2, choose one of these possible options: