In 2019, we held our first JetBrains .NET Day Online – a free virtual event where community speakers covered topics they are passionate about, ranging from deep technical .NET content and speakers’ experiences with specific tools and technologies to personal development.
We want to repeat the event this year on May 14, 2020 – hosting several webinars with community speakers, back to back. Right now, we are looking for speakers interested in presenting with us!
We’ll highlight you as a speaker and any resources you may want to share, such as your blog, open source projects, online courses, etc.
Some frequently asked questions:
- What type of talks are you looking for?
In short, we welcome .NET topics that are relevant to a broader audience, ideally with a link to a JetBrains product (though this is not required).Not sure if your talk idea will fit? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss!Last year’s topics: JetBrains .NET Day Online 2019 agenda.
- Building a modern web application in Rider with ASP.NET Web API and React.js
- Refactoring a legacy codebase / SOLID principles
- Using ReSharper command-line tools for static analysis of a code base
- Memory management, Span and more in .NET
- Deep-dive into a performance problem with dotTrace
- Xamarin, F#, Unity game development, …
- When is this happening? How will talks be scheduled?
JetBrains .NET Day Online 2020 will take place on May 14, 2020. Sessions will be scheduled according to your time zone.
- How long should my session be?
Each session will be a 1 hour online broadcast and will include an introduction by one of our developer advocates, your session, and a Q&A.
- Are sessions recorded?
Sessions will be recorded and shared on YouTube, and they will be promoted in our newsletter and on our blog.
- When does the Call for Speakers close?
The Call for Speakers closes March 15, 2020.
We’re looking forward to your session submissions.
Head over to our Call for Speakers – thanks in advance for submitting your talks!