JetBrains .NET Days Online 2021 Recap – Session Recordings Available
Thank you to everyone who joined us for JetBrains .NET Days Online 2021! We had two 8-hour days full of knowledge and inspiration, as well as a very lively chat during our stream on YouTube thanks to our attendees.
14 community speakers shared their experience of working with C#, F#, GraphQL, Blazor, gRPC, Dapper, Amazon EKS, databases, debugging, refactoring, and more. If you missed any of the talks, you can watch the whole stream of the day or enjoy individual talks on our YouTube playlist. Feel free to share any of the videos and don’t forget to use #JBDotNetDays.
Also, here you can find the links for each talk:
- C# Source Generators in Action, by Andrey Dyatlov
- CSI .NET – Debugging .NET Applications, by Tess Ferrandez-Norlander
- Turbocharged: Writing High-performance C# and .NET code, by Steve Gordon
- Going Real Time Using Azure CosmosDB and React, by Olena Borzenko
- Embracing gRPC in .NET, by Irina Scurtu
- Building Modern Applications with GraphQL and Blazor, by Michael Staib
- Migrating from SQL to NoSQL with .NET and Dapper, by Matthew Groves
- The Top 10 Best New Features in C# Version 6 to 9, by Chris Klug
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F#, by Urs Enzler
- Containerize .NET Apps and Deploy to Kubernetes, by Martin Beeby
- Legacy Refactoring, by Lorraine Steyn
- Null & Void – Everything About Nothing in .NET, by Stefan Pölz
- Best Practices for Using async and await, by Damir Arh
- Debugging Tips and Tricks with JetBrains Rider, by Joseph Guadagno
We apologize to those of you who were looking forward to watching “Hedy: A Gradual programming language” by Felienne Hermans, as the session was canceled owing to the speaker’s personal circumstances. Thankfully, we were able to arrange a replacement session “Containerize .NET Apps and Deploy to Kubernetes” by Martin Beeby, Principal .NET Advocate, AWS.
If you have any thoughts you’d like to share, please leave them in the comments below. Your feedback will help us make next year’s JetBrains .NET Days Online even better.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…
JetBrains at Unite Amsterdam
For the first time in four years, the Unite conference will take place in person, and it will be in Amsterdam on November 15–16. JetBrains couldn’t miss the opportunity to be there! Our involvement doesn’t end at our booth at the expo – we are also hosting the JetBrains Pre-Unite Borrel Party!
Recordings From JetBrains GameDev Day 2023 Are Available
On October 13, we hosted GameDev Day 2023. This was our first hybrid event, and it was incredible both online and in person! If you couldn’t join us, you can watch the whole livestream or each of the talks separately via this playlist.
Webinar – OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit
Join us Tuesday, October 31, 2023, 17:00 – 18:30 CET (12:00 – 13:30 EDT or check other timezones) for our free live webinar, OSS PowerUps – MassTransit, with Chris Patterson. This is the thirteenth episode of our series of OSS Power-Ups, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Regi…