ReSharper and Rider 2021.1.3 bugfix is available
The bugfix update for ReSharper and Rider has just arrived. Here are the highlights of what we’ve been doing:
- Fixed the performance problem on loading a solution (RSRP-483253).
- Fixed the issue with test runner and environment variables (RSRP-484248).
- Fixed Cleanup code – it no longer adds redundant type arguments (RSRP-484137).
- Fixed the slow typing and freezes in Visual Studio 16.10 (RSRP-484415).
- Fixed the issue that led to resetting the custom color scheme (RIDER-61653).
- Fixed the incorrect behavior of the focus on macOS Big Sur (RIDER-62393).
- Fixed the stepping when debugging a .NET Core project (RIDER-62227).
- Fixed the “Wrong client specification” issue in Perforce support (RIDER-61551).
- Fixed Search Everywhere for databases (RIDER-61397).
- Fixed several issues in web development (RIDER-61005).