Rider 2023.1 Beta is Out
The next major release for Rider is right around the corner! Get an early preview of the new features and improvements that are coming your way by downloading the Beta build today.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect from Rider 2023.1 Beta:
- New C# inspections to optimize your work with various types of collections.
- More adjustable ways to introduce null checks in your C# code.
- Support for Unity’s DOTS.
- VCS widget for Perforce.
- Support for Unreal Engine 5.2.
- Unreal Engine’s Blueprint error parsing.
- Visualizers for string variables.
- Color and brush previews for Avalonia XAML and C# files.
- Full IDE zoom.
- Improvements to the New UI, including Compact Mode.
- Database Schema Compare.
- Fast mode running and auto-generated run configurations for Docker.
- The Reattach to Process action.
- New postfix templates, language injections, and quick-fixes for F#.
- IDE Localization (Beta).
- Structure view improvements.
- Rename refactoring.
- Many smaller improvements and fixes.
For detailed information on the features, improvements, and fixes that will be included in the upcoming major release, please have a look at our previous EAP posts.
If you encounter any issues, please let us know in our issue tracker and stay tuned for the release announcement.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!