ReSharper 2020.2.3 and Rider 2020.2.3 Are Available!
- ReSharper no longer freezes Visual Studio when the Favorite Documents extension is installed (RSRP-481224).
- Now you have more precise control over which Visual Studio actions can be overridden by ReSharper on the
ReSharper | Options | Environment | Keyboard | Visual Studio Commandspage.
- Breakpoint icons no longer disappear from the code editor (RIDER-48535).
- There are a few fixes in F# support related to Import missing references and the presentation of F# Unions in the debugger (RIDER-50807, RIDER-50693, RIDER-49900).
- We’ve fixed the authentication issue when invoking remote operations in GitHub (IDEA-248658).