Pragmatic Event Sourcing in .NET With Marten – Webinar Recording
The recording for our live stream Pragmatic Event Sourcing in .NET With Marten with Developer, Educator, and Event Sourcerer Oskar Dudycz, is now available. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.
Event Sourcing is often presented as an academic pattern, with complexity, that many developers might find scary to implement in “real world” applications. But in fact, it’s an approachable, practical, and handy approach that lets you record your system’s business events and get often-missed insights into your everyday workflows. In this webinar, you’ll see how you can unlock the true power of event sourcing and start building your own apps with the technique.
Oskar Dudycz, co-maintainer of Marten, will show you a pragmatic approach to implementing Event Sourcing using PostgreSQL, Marten, and C#. During the webinar. You’ll learn all the basic concepts and building blocks to start your journey into Event Sourcing.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 04:00 What is Event Sourcing?
- 08:00 Event Stores
- 09:00 Streams
- 12:15 Show Me The Code
- 19:30 Event Sourcing Handlers
- 28:26 Extension Methods
- 31:00 Processing Events
- 33:15 Optimistic Concurrency
- 36:41 Minimal API Endpoints
- 45:46 Projections
- 56:38 Aggregate Streams
- 58:30 Summary
- 01:01:00 Questions & Answers
- Blog: https://event-driven.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/oskar_at_net
- GitHub profile: https://github.com/oskardudycz
- Architecture Weekly – https://www.architecture-weekly.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oskardudycz/
About the presenter: