- Gogland EAP 16: File Watcher, Tons of New Inspections, Smarter Navigate to Test, and More
- Help us Choose a Name for our Go IDE
- Gogland EAP 15: Inspections, Intentions, Performance, IntelliJ 2017.3, and More
- Gogland EAP 13: Better completion, new inspections, fixed performance bugs, and More.
- Gogland EAP 12: Navigate to Test, Running Directories, Inline Variable, and More
Monthly Archives: March 2017
As you may already know, Gogland‘s functionality is now available as a plugin for IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio and other JetBrains IDEs. Note that the plugin requires the IDE to be v2017.1 or higher version. New versions of the plugin will appear along with (or right after) … Continue reading
Following IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1 released earlier today, a fresh EAP build for Gogland EAP 7 becomes available, bringing you more bugfixes and new features. First of all, Debugger improvements. Run to cursor action that resumes code execution and stops at a given line is now available … Continue reading