ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3.2 bugfix is here
Our latest and greatest ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3 has just received the second bugfix update – download ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3.2!
We added more than 100 fixes in this build. Here are the notable changes:
- Returned MSTest support for UWP and CodedUI tests.
- Fixed “Inconclusive: Test not run” issue when running/debugging MSTest unit tests.
- Improved support for Razor Pages.
- Fixed bogus unresolved symbols in a React and Redux project.
- Lots of improvements/fixes in the new code formatting engine.
- Fixed a ReSharper integration issue for Visual Studio 2017 on Windows 10 machines.
- Surround typing does not interfere with closing brace overtyping anymore.
- The Sort by drop-down list and the Switch to Constraint View icon are back on the File Layout page.
- Symbols from .NET Framework 4.7.1 projects are now properly resolved in .NET core projects.
- Lots of improvements in the Generate engine.
- A fix for “Configure settings to improve performance” message in the VS notifications panel.
- A bunch of fixes in refactorings.
- Several fixes/improvements in Navigation/Find Usages logic and presentation.
- Debugger extensions support Visual Studio 2010.
Apart from all that, the ReSharper 2017.3.2 update has a heap of improvements for hiDPI support and performance/stability fixes in TypeScript and C#.
ReSharper C++ 2017.3.2 includes a significant number of performance and stability fixes, enhanced code analysis, and Generate action improvements. Please refer to this list to see all fixed issues.
You can either download the build from our site or use the ReSharper | Help | Check for update menu in Visual Studio.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Visualize Entity Framework Relationships and Additional Query Analysis in ReSharper 2023.3
A lot of teams are using Entity Framework or EF Core to work with their database. As an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM), it bridges objects in code to a relational database model, so that as a developer you don’t have to worry too much about the actual database. We all know: that’s not entirely tr…
Automatically Analyze ASP.NET Core Performance With Dynamic Program Analysis
Slow web pages may make your users or customers abandon your web application, even before they’ve had a proper look at it. You’ve likely also been frustrated working with a web application that is slow to load. The good news is that the latest versions of ReSharper and JetBrains Rider’s Dynamic P…
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…
Eager, Lazy and Explicit Loading with Entity Framework Core
Entity Framework Core (EF Core) supports a number of ways to load related data. There’s eager loading, lazy loading, and explicit loading. Each of these approaches have their own advantages and drawbacks. In this post, let’s have a quick look at each of these ways to load data for navigational prope…