Join us for JetBrains .NET Day Online ’23
On September 26, we are holding JetBrains .NET Day Online ’23, a free annual event. We’ve invited 10 amazing community speakers who will cover topics they’re passionate about. Join us for 11 hours of insights into .NET development, lots of demo-rich sessions, and useful tips for all skill levels.
- Recreating Wolfenstein 3D in F# by James Randall
- How to Effectively Spy on Your Systems by Laila Bougria
- Automating Observability With Roslyn Source Generators by Denis Ekart
- Beyond Relational With Entity Framework by Giorgi Dalakishvili
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide For the Monolithic Developer by Layla Porter
- Unleashing the Power of Cross-Platform Development With Avalonia UI and JetBrains Rider by Mike James
- Hidden Difficulties of Debugger Implementation for .NET WASM Apps by Andrii Rublov
- High Performance JSON Serialization With Code Generation on C# 11 and .NET 7.0 by Ian Griffiths
- The Fastest .NET Dictionary… With F# by Matthew Crews
- xUnit Expanded – Better Testing With xUnit by Daniel Ward
You can choose whether to attend just a few sessions or watch every one of them. We’ll stream the presentations live on YouTube and Twitch, and you’ll have the chance to ask questions and elicit insights from the speakers! All sessions will be available after the event is over so you can catch up on any you missed.
While you’re waiting for the first session to begin, we invite you to check out the recordings from our previous events:
- JetBrains .NET Days Online 2022
- JetBrains .NET Days Online 2021
- JetBrains .NET Days Online 2020
- JetBrains .NET Day Online 2019
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Recordings from JetBrains .NET Day Online ’23 are available
On September 26, we hosted a free virtual event – .NET Day Online ’23. This was the fifth annual edition of the conference, and we were absolutely amazed at how lively the conversation was! We’d like to extend a huge thank you to the wonderful speakers who joined us to share their passion for the wo…
A Second Set of Bug Fixes: ReSharper 2023.2.2 and Rider 2023.2.2 Are Here!
ReSharper and Rider have just received their second set of bug-fix updates for the 2023.2 release! Let’s take a look at the most important issues that have been resolved in this update. ReSharper For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker. …
ReSharper 2023.3 Early Access Program Begins!
Hello everyone, The Early Access Program for ReSharper 2023.3 has started! Before you download the first EAP build, let’s take a look at what is in store for you. Working with aliases With this first EAP build, we are introducing support for C# 12’s ability for alias directives to refer…
Rider Kicks Off the Early Access Program for the 2023.3 Release!
The Early Access Program for Rider 2023.3 has just begun with the release of the Rider 2023.3 EAP 1 build. There are several ways to get your hands on it: Download and install them from our website. Use the Toolbox App. Install this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you’re using a c…