Join us for JetBrains .NET Days Online 2021 on May 11-12
Read this post in other languages:
We invite you to join JetBrains .NET Days Online 2021, a free virtual event, taking place Tuesday and Wednesday, May 11–12, 13:00–22:00 CEST (07:00–16:00 EDT). Let us know if you can make it!
Once a year, we invite community speakers to discuss topics they are passionate about, from varying levels of technical content to their personal experiences and development. See the full agenda below.
May 11, Tuesday
- C# Source Generators in Action, by Andrey Dyatlov
- CSI .NET – Debugging .NET Applications, by Tess Ferrandez-Norlander
- Turbocharged: Writing High-performance C# and .NET code, by Steve Gordon
- Going Real Time Using Azure CosmosDB and React, by Olena Borzenko
- Embracing gRPC in .NET, by Irina Scurtu
- Building Modern Applications with GraphQL and Blazor, by Michael Staib
- Migrating from SQL to NoSQL with .NET and Dapper, by Matthew Groves
May 12, Wednesday
- The Top 10 Best New Features in C# Version 6 to 9, by Chris Klug
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F#, by Urs Enzler
- Hedy: A Gradual Programming Language, by Felienne Hermans. Update: the session is replaced by “Containerize .NET Apps and deploy to Kubernetes”, by Martin Beeby
- Legacy Refactoring, by Lorraine Steyn
- Null & Void – Everything About Nothing in .NET, by Stefan Pölz
- Best Practices for Using async and await, by Damir Arh
- Debugging Tips and Tricks with JetBrains Rider, by Joseph Guadagno
You can choose whether to attend just a few individual sessions or watch every one of them. Enjoy, and don’t forget to ask the speakers questions!
We’ll stream the presentations live on YouTube, and all the sessions will remain available after the event is over so you can catch up on any you missed.
Meanwhile, save the date! We hope to see you there soon!